IndieWebCamp Popup: How to Make the IndieWeb More Approachable
The IndieWeb community welcomes anyone who is interested in expressing themselves on a personal website, regardless of technical experience. In this meetup, we will be asking the question "how can we make the IndieWeb more approachable to encourage greater participation and reach a wider audience?"
Some topics we might want to cover include:
- What is the audience for the IndieWeb?
- Our stories joining the IndieWeb and roadblocks we ran into along the way.
- What resources would make it easier to get started on the IndieWeb?
- How can we effectively communicate the IndieWeb to new joiners.
All are welcome to this meetup!
Times provided below are in Pacific Time.
- 9:00: Welcome, introductions
- 9:15: Open forum to discuss how to make the IndieWeb more approachable
- 10:00: Five minute break, take photo (participation optional)
- 10:05: Continuing discussions from earlier in the meeting
- 11:00: Wrap up
This meetup is being facilitated by James.
- Hollie Butler
- Cam Pegg
- Gabriele Girelli's avatar
- Tracy Durnell
- James' Coffee Blog